Join us to learn the latest in Nutritional and
Integrative Healthcare for the whole family
Discover why Functional Medicine is the best option for your family
Learn how to identify and treat underlying causes for ADHD, aggression, allergies, anxiety, asthma, autism, depression, eating disorders and a range of brain-immuno-gut condition
Optimizing Concentration, Mood & Health
with Dr Nancy O'Hara, Integrative Pediatrician
Mindd Health Talk - Yale Club NYC
50 Vanderbilt Avenue, NYC
Thursday November 15 6:30PM – 8.30PM
Did You Know?
The Good News Is:
Functional Medicine is 21st Century Medicine that Offers Solutions to the Childhood Epidemics
Optimizing Concentration, Mood & Health in Children
with Dr Nancy O'Hara
Empowering Your Community
Mindd Health Talks are designed to educate families, teachers and communities on what they need to do to take charge of their health and curb the epidemic in chronic illness.
Attendees Gain Knowledge On...
- symptoms, treatments and optimal outcomes that offer real hope
- lifestyle measures that have a profound effect on mental and physical health
- nutritional programs that outperform drugs and reverse severe conditions
- testing that uncovers core causes
- neuro therapies that promote brain development and repair
- holistic healthcare that supports the body’s innate ability to heal and grow
- products & services that support optimal mental & physical health
- healthcare that promotes wellness, prevents disease and protects DNA
Share Knowledge – Take Action
We strongly advise you to send along members of your community who are in a position to share knowledge & implement measures that have real impact; teachers who can identify and help effected kids, administrators and parents that influence cafeteria & healthcare policy, health & environment advocates.
Register Early – Places are Limited
We have attached a promotional flyer that you might like to include in a newsletter or emailing. Seating is limited so best to register early.